We have included as much information to help make this event as smooth and successful for you as we can. However, please just let us know if you have any questions! We are happy to help in any way we can to make this a great experience for you and your institution!
*Due to COVID-19 and things changing, please keep in mind that these details may change, so please check back before the event to make sure all the details are the same.
- Priority Deadline For Exhibitors To Update Your Online Profile: September 14, 2020
- Last Day To Make Changes To Exhibitor Profiles: September 20, 2020 – the sooner you can finish your profile to the priority deadline, the sooner students, counselors, & parents will be able to start scheduling your sessions, meetings, & liking your profile (which in turn could mean more contact leads.)
- Virtual Event Registration Opens - For Students, Counselors, Parents, etc.: September 14, 2020 - Registration & the online platform will go live for students, counselors, parents to start scheduling sessions, viewing your profile, watching videos, etc.
- Student, Counselor, Parent, etc. Data Leads Collection Time: September 14, 2020 through September 27th.
- Live Montana Virtual Event: September 21 - 25, 2020 - This is the official "Live Montana Virtual Fair/Event Week" that we will have live sessions & 1-on-1 meeting scheduling.
- Access Data Leads - after the event closes on: September 27, 2020.
- The email is sent to the person who registered for the Montana Virtual Fairs & Events.
- If this is your first time working with VisitDay's Online Platform, from VisitDays you will receive an email to the person who registered for our events. The email asks for your institution to create a login to get to the back end dashboard and create your profile for our September event. If you do not see this email, please check your spam. Contact VisitDays right away if you do not see this email: | Jose - Jose@visitdays.com | email@example.com
- If you have already worked with VisitDays before through a previous NACAC event, you will see the "Montana Virtual Fair/Event" as an option to choose in your VisitDays back end dashboard. Select our Montana event and begin any profile updates.
- If you have already worked with VisitDays before through a previous NACAC event, but the person who registered for the Montana event is not the same user in the VisitDay's system, you will get an email from VisitDays with an invite to create a login to the back end dashboard.
If you do not see this login email from VisitDays, try this first:
Please check spam for a VisitDays email if you do not see this email. If you check your spam folder and still cannot find the email, please go directly to admin.visitdays.com and click reset reset password. An email will be sent to the email designated on your account (the email you registered for the Montana events). Check that email for a chance to reset your password. Then login under the email you registered for the Montana events and use your new set password. Once you have signed in, you will be able to get access to the Montana fair and be able to create your institution's online profile & content. If you still are unable to find your login information / email, please contact VisitDay's right away for help. Thank you!
Preview Your Online Profile & Entire Event
You may see your profile and others @ https://mpseoc.heydays.io/events/11/exhibitors
With Questions, please contact us right away:
| Jose - Jose@visitdays.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
| Or Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com / 406.531.3531
Need more help?
Additional Bonus Promotion option – Free!