By teaming with us and our events, we are able to directly connect you with our Montana students! Here is your opportunity to:
- Directly connect 1,000's of interested Montana students to your scholarship opportunities!
- Gain the contact information for Montana students who attend our events and are interested in scholarships, so you can directly email, call, etc. these students.
- Gain a contact spreadsheet that is easy to use!
- Parter with a 501c3 Montana nonprofit that has a 30+ year quality tradition and relationship in working directly with all Montana's high schools and colleges.
- To sponsor a scholarship for a student at the fair and help students together in reaching their dreams.
- Please note that all of your scholarship funds / money is given back to the students who attend the events.
Fair Sites: Havre, Glasgow,
Fair Sites: Bozeman, Livingston, Billings, Lewistown, Great Falls,
Fair Sites: Butte, Helena,
MONTANA COLLEGE & CAREER FAIR TOUR | Scholarship Section @ All 18 September Fairs
1-page full color advertisement | This advertisement will be prominently displayed in the entry way of each of the 18 fairs in the "Scholarship Section" of the fair. We will design the advertisement. You will simply need to submit your scholarship
Montana Student Contact List | Seniors, Juniors, some Sophomores and College Transfer Students. Students will scan for more information at the "Scholarship Section" of the fair. They will then be added to the contact list that will be shared with you in October. You are then approved to contact these students (no more than 1 a month) with your scholarship information. You agree to these terms.
Fair Scholarship Offering | In exchange for helping you reach Montana students, we simply ask you to give a small Scholarshop to a random student on the fair contact list that we share with you after these events. This scholarship is in addition to your normal scholarship offering. We ask you to choose in accordance to your size/budget. We ask that you offer one of the following amounts based on your budget ability. Thank you.
Fair Scholarship Amounts:
| Other Amount - You choose a fair amount.
Scholarship Rules: This student must be randomly drawn from the fair list that we send to you in October. You will then contact the selected student and arrange for how this scholarship funding is transferred; You will need to report this winner back to MPSEOC with the amount of funds given.
To apply for this special scholarship program, simply click the link below. We look forward to meeting you and teaming with you to help students together!
*Important Notice | In-person fair schedule is subject to change. Due to COVID-19, these in-person events are still tentative. We will finalize a list of official in-person events by mid-August.
Other Options To Expand Your Reach |
STUDENT & COUNSELOR GUIDE ADVERTISEMENT, ONLINE PROFILE, & MORE!
EXPAND YOUR REACH - IN PRINT & ONLINE ALL YEAR!
| Bonus Add-On! Guide Advertisement with your scholarship fair selection: $350 - full year advertising & Discounted special pricing!
| Guide Advertisement Only: $575 - full year advertising
| MORE INFORMATION
We are here to help! We would love to have you part of these great events in Montana helping to serve students together. Please contact us if you have questions or need help: Guide@MontanaColleges.com | 406.531.3531