THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THESE MONTANA EVENTS!
step 3 |
| Laura - Laura@visitdays.com | email@example.com
- Login to your account & profile @ admin.visitdays.com.
- 1 - Access your Montana April Event Visitday's Profile at the admin site. You may reset your password here too if you do not have the current password. If you’re associated with more than one account in VisitDays, click on the name of your institution located in the upper right and choose the exhibitor you would like to edit from the list.
- 2 - If you have already worked with VisitDays before through our Fall 2020 Events or a previous NACAC event, you will see the "Montana Virtual Fair/Event" as an option to choose in your VisitDays back end dashboard. Select our Montana event and begin any profile updates.
- 3 - If you have already worked with VisitDays before through our Fall 2020 Events or a previous NACAC event, but the person who registered for the Montana event is not the same user in the VisitDay's system, you will want to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to add you as the new contact.
- 4 - If this is your first time working with VisitDay's Online Platform, from VisitDays you will receive an email to the person who registered for our events. The email asks for your institution to create a login to get to the back end dashboard and create your profile for our April Montana event. If you do not see this email, please check your spam.
- If you do not see this login email from VisitDays, try this first:
- Please check spam for a VisitDays email if you do not see this email. If you check your spam folder and still cannot find the email, please go directly to admin.visitdays.com and click reset reset password. An email will be sent to the email designated on your account (the email you registered for the Montana events). Check that email for a chance to reset your password. Then login under the email you registered for the Montana events and use your new set password. Once you have signed in, you will be able to get access to the Montana fair and be able to create your institution's online profile & content. If you still are unable to find your login information / email, please contact VisitDay's right away for help. Thank you!
Contact VisitDays right away if you still are not able to access your dashboard. | Laura - Laura@visitdays.com | email@example.com | The email is sent to the person who registered for the Montana Virtual Fairs & Events.
- Create your Exhibitor Profile. To locate your Exhibitor Profile open the three line menu on the left click Settings > Exhibitor Profile
- Schedule your Live Sessions. Click "Open" on the event tile on your Dashboard. Choose "Live Sessions" from the left side menu. Click "Create" to schedule your sessions. You can add supporting content for your sessions by adding links to attachments (videos, PDF, a link to your institution's website, etc).
- Offer 1-on-1 Meeting Availability . Click "Meetings" from the left side menu, then "Create" in yellow to the upper right to schedule your meeting availability window.
- Add videos to your Video Library. Click "Video Library" located on the left side menu, then "Add" in yellow on the right. All videos links must be from YouTube.
- Preview Your Online Profile & Entire Event. You may see your profile and others @ the Live Fair Platform
- How-to Videos:
- Building your Exhibitor Profile.
- Building Live Sessions
- Scheduling Meeting Availability
- Adding Videos to your Video Library
- Exporting Prospects
- Tutorial of how a user will navigate the event site after registration.
- With Questions, please contact us right away:
| Or Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com / 406.531.3531