20*Due to COVID-19 and things changing, please keep in mind that these details may change, so please check back before the event to make sure all the details are the same.
- Event Time Zone: All sessions run in Mountain Standard Time Zone.
- VisitDay’s Online Profile Setup Opens: Open & ready for you to update your profile. See Step 2 on the confirmation page for steps to login & access your October event profile.
- Priority Deadline For Exhibitors To Update Your Online Profile: October 19, 2020
- Last Day To Make Changes To Exhibitor Profiles: October 25, 2020 – the sooner you can finish your profile to the priority deadline, the sooner students, counselors, & parents will be able to start scheduling your sessions, meetings, & liking your profile (which in turn could mean more contact leads.)
- Virtual Event Registration Opens - For Students, Counselors, Parents, etc.: October 19, 2020 - Registration & the online platform will be promoted to students, counselors, parents to start scheduling sessions, viewing your profile, watching videos, etc.
- Student, Counselor, Parent, etc. Data Leads Collection Time: If you participated in the Montana September Virtual Fair - September 14, 2020 through December 1, 2020. (If you are participating in the Winter event, your profile will stay open and collecting student data!) If you are just participating in the Montana October Virtual Fair - October 19, 2020 through December 1, 2020. (If you are participating in the Winter event, your profile will stay open and collecting student data!)
- Live Montana Virtual Event: October 26-30, 2020 - This is the official "Live Montana Virtual Fair/Event Week" that we will have live sessions & 1-on-1 meeting scheduling.
- Access Data Leads - after the event closes on: October 30, 2020.
- New! Thank you Bonus & Extended Leads | As a thank you for supporting our Montana students, we will be offering the entire student data contact list (emails/address/high school/graduation/student general registration info) from our fall virtual events for all registered institutions for each event as long as your institution offers at least 1 live presentation session for students during the October event.
- | If you registered for the 2020 Montana September & October Virtual Fair - you will receive both sets of dataset.
- | If you registered only for the 2020 Montana October Virtual Fair - you will receive October's dataset.
- | We uniquely extend this offer in this COVID-19 time, in hopes to help students see & connect with all their educational options. We realize that student are needing all the help we can give them in this unique, unprecedented time. This is a new model for all of us with deep learning curves for everyone – students included. We feel this extended offer will help students better learn about all their educational options in this time and also allow you, as institutions, to better target and serve the students who are the right fit for your programs too.
3 - If you have already worked with VisitDays before through our September Fair or a previous NACAC event, but the person who registered for the Montana event is not the same user in the VisitDay's system, you will get an email from VisitDays with an invite to create a login to the back end dashboard.
- 1 - Look for the Montana October Event Details from VisitDays about 1 week before the event.
- 2 - If you have already worked with VisitDays before through our September Fair or a previous NACAC event, you will see the "Montana Virtual Fair/Event" as an option to choose in your VisitDays back end dashboard. Select our Montana event and begin any profile updates.
If you do not see this login email from VisitDays, try this first:
- 4 - If this is your first time working with VisitDay's Online Platform, from VisitDays you will receive an email to the person who registered for our events. The email asks for your institution to create a login to get to the back end dashboard and create your profile for our September event. If you do not see this email, please check your spam.
Please check spam for a VisitDays email if you do not see this email. If you check your spam folder and still cannot find the email, please go directly to admin.visitdays.com and click reset reset password. An email will be sent to the email designated on your account (the email you registered for the Montana events). Check that email for a chance to reset your password. Then login under the email you registered for the Montana events and use your new set password. Once you have signed in, you will be able to get access to the Montana fair and be able to create your institution's online profile & content. If you still are unable to find your login information / email, please contact VisitDay's right away for help. Thank you!
Contact VisitDays right away if you still are not able to access your dashboard. | Jose - Jose@visitdays.com | email@example.com | The email is sent to the person who registered for the Montana Virtual Fairs & Events.
Preview Your Online Profile & Entire Event
You may see your profile and others @ https://mpseoc.heydays.io/events/29/exhibitors
With Questions, please contact us right away:
| Jose - Jose@visitdays.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
| Or Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com / 406.531.3531
Need more help?