20*Due to COVID-19 and things changing, please keep in mind that these details may change, so please check back before the event to make sure all the details are the same.
- Event Time Zone: All sessions run in Mountain Standard Time Zone.
- VisitDay’s Online Profile Setup Opens: Open & ready for you to update your profile. See Step 2 on the confirmation page for steps to login & access your October event profile.
- Priority Deadline For Exhibitors To Update Your Online Profile: October 19, 2020
- Last Day To Make Changes To Exhibitor Profiles: October 25, 2020 – the sooner you can finish your profile to the priority deadline, the sooner students, counselors, & parents will be able to start scheduling your sessions, meetings, & liking your profile (which in turn could mean more contact leads.)
- Virtual Event Registration Opens - For Students, Counselors, Parents, etc.: October 19, 2020 - Registration & the online platform will be promoted to students, counselors, parents to start scheduling sessions, viewing your profile, watching videos, etc.
- Student, Counselor, Parent, etc. Data Leads Collection Time: If you participated in the Montana September Virtual Fair - September 14, 2020 through December 1, 2020. (If you are participating in the Winter event, your profile will stay open and collecting student data!) If you are just participating in the Montana October Virtual Fair - October 19, 2020 through December 1, 2020. (If you are participating in the Winter event, your profile will stay open and collecting student data!)
- Live Montana Virtual Event: October 26-30, 2020 - This is the official "Live Montana Virtual Fair/Event Week" that we will have live sessions & 1-on-1 meeting scheduling.
- Access Data Leads - after the event closes on: October 30, 2020.
- New! Thank you Bonus & Extended Leads | As a thank you for supporting our Montana students, we will be offering the entire student data contact list (emails/address/high school/graduation/student general registration info) from our fall virtual events for all registered institutions for each event as long as your institution offers at least 1 live presentation session for students during the October event.
- | If you registered for the 2020 Montana September & October Virtual Fair - you will receive both sets of dataset.
- | If you registered only for the 2020 Montana October Virtual Fair - you will receive October's dataset.
- | We uniquely extend this offer in this COVID-19 time, in hopes to help students see & connect with all their educational options. We realize that student are needing all the help we can give them in this unique, unprecedented time. This is a new model for all of us with deep learning curves for everyone – students included. We feel this extended offer will help students better learn about all their educational options in this time and also allow you, as institutions, to better target and serve the students who are the right fit for your programs too.
step 2 | HOW DO YOU access your PROFILE in the visitdays Online Platform?
when the live event closes completely on October 30, you may access all your leads and data in your backend dashboard.
Saturday & Sunday, October 31 & November 1, 2020 |
register for the next montana virtual event | winter 2020 - TBA