JOIN OUR LIVE Q&A ORIENTATION SESSION &
STUDENT PROMO VIDEO RECORDING
- Join Our Live Q&A Orientation & Team Recording Session with MPSEOC & Visitdays
- We strongly recommend that the representative(s) working on this Montana event attend this live orientation session to make sure your team knows all the details for the April event. This April event presents several new areas. Come learn more and gain some inside tips on how to make the most of this April Montana Event.
- Free Video Promo! | Join Us In Sharing Tips For Students | It's super easy! Simply attend the group recording on March 30th, or you may also easily record yourself an informal 30 second selfie video sharing a general tip for students in high school! This is a little extra free promo for you and your campus and also will help students. We will be showing these at the high schools in a stream of event videos, on our statewide website, and on our social media channels. We are hoping the video clips will be “evergreen”. This means they do not contain time-sensitive information (dates, contacts, etc.). We are looking for a general tip/trick targeted to sophomores & juniors who are in the process of searching for colleges. Ideally these videos could be used throughout the year/year after year.
- Save Your Place In Group Recording | Sign up to be a part of this Team Video Promo & Event Orientation
- Or - You May Record & Send Us Your Own 30 Second Video | How to send your video?
- Email Directly | (if file is small enough) Send directly to Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com
- Dropbox | If you are already a user, just share the files with Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com
- We Transfer | No account needed, straightforward and simple platform. On your phone that you created the video go to wetransfer.com, Tap Send a file? and I Agree to terms of service. Tap blue plus sign and find the video files in your photo library or camera, Add the selected file and tap Next. Choose Send an email option and Next, and type in Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com and the hit Transfer.
- Other Questions? Please feel free to contact us directly! | We are here to help! Please contact us directly @ Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com or 406.531.3531 with any questions you have. We are here to help make this the best experience we can for you and students. Thank you for your team efforts to continue to help students in this unique time.