NEXT VIRTUAL EVENT
Why participate in this Virtual Student Exploration Day?
- Strivescan 6x6 Virtual Presentations | 6 Institutions | 6 minute Presentations | Live Questions & Chat
- Offered in conjunction with our in-person programming!
- Promoted to all Montana 200+ high schools & alternative schools.
- This is a great way to add reach and build stronger relationships beyond the in-person fair experience.
- Gives students a chance to choose to attend virtually, in-person, and/or both.
- Gives parents and counselors a chance to attend and build relations with your campus too.
- These presentations will be recorded and shared throughout the year as well for year-long reach, promotion, and service.
MONTANA VIRTUAL COLLEGE & CAREER EXPLORATION DAY | PER EVENT
*WE OFFER THIS NEW VIRTUAL EVENT IN COMBINATION WITH IN-PERSON FAIRS DUE TO COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS.
| MPSEOC Members & Nonprofit Agencies; $150 / Per Strivescan Event
| Non Member - Out of State Colleges & Universities: $250 / Per Strivescan Event
| Non Member - In State Colleges & Universities: $250 / Per Strivescan Event
| Non Member - Military Branches: $250 / Per Strivescan Event
Strivescan Student Data Collection | We are working with Strivescan to bring you easy, smooth student data collection at all our in-person & virtual events. For virtual events, there is no additional fee for the use of Strivescan Technology. MPSEOC will be covering these costs to host this virtual event.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 11, 2021
For more than 30 years, MPSEOC has offered high quality in-person college fairs for generating student services, counselor connection, and education relationship building. We are excited to take this programing into the virtual world with you!
Powered by Strivescan, the MPSEOC Virtual Event Program seamlessly connects high school students with colleges and universities in a dynamic, new, digital meeting space. Admission staff have the opportunity to engage meaningfully with students through interactive sessions and gain access to leads, training, tech support, and much more. High school students get the chance to learn about different colleges and universities via a virtual experience that is totally intuitive, informative, interactive, and fun. We are excited to have you part of this new virtual offering!
For additional information and/or questions, please contact us or email Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com! We look forward to talking with you further, as we learn together in this new, unique time of education. We are here to help you, help students!
About Us | Contact Us